Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has not been previously published and has not been submitted for reviewing and publication in any another journal (or the explanation is given to the editor in the comments).
- There is a scanned copy of the expertise conclusion concerning the possibility of publication.
- There are three potential reviewers – who are the scholars/scientists in the subject of my article (you will need to specify the organization, e-mail and one publication in the Web of Science database).
- The material file is presented in the TeX format, additionally a PDF or PostScript file.
- The text meets the requirements described in the Authors’ Guide.
- Automatic translation of the site language is disabled in the web browser.